Everybody has questions. We can only answer questions about Jensales.
Why Do You Need A Service (SVC) Manual?
The service manual tells you how to take the tractor apart, how to fix it, and how to put it back together again. It is the manual that the factory furnished the dealer's service department, and was not sent or given to individual retail customers. These are authentic manuals that deal with repairs in the language of a mechanic. Often times they include loads of valuable information as to specifications, torque settings, etc. If you are performing serious repairs or restoration, you need the shop service manual. It can give you many short cuts and save you much time.
Why Do You Need An Operator's (OPT) Manual?
The operator's manual (sometimes referred to as the owner's manual) is the manual that came with the tractor when it was new. The manual that was given to the ultimate consumer by the manufacturer. It can be compared to the manual you receive in the glove box of a new car. This manual gives the owner-operator instructions, shift patterns, capacities (anti freeze, crankcase, etc.) and adjustment procedures (brakes, clutch, etc.). This is a very useful and valuable tool in operating your tractor.
Why Do You Need A Parts (PTS) Manual?
The parts manual has exploded views of all parts on the tractor. With numbered pictures giving you great detail on assembly and disassembly. It also gives you a guide, with numbers, for ordering parts, and makes you seem much more informed when talking to the dealer. Many service manuals, after telling you how to disassemble, in detail, and how to repair, will simply say reassemble". If you have your PTO in the wash tank, in 30 pieces, without notes, you have a problem. The parts manual can help you out with an exploded view of the PTO unit, and you can see immediately how it all goes back together. You need the parts manual!
Are These Original Or Reproduction Manuals?
Our manuals are either a new original manual from the original equipment manufacturer (OEM) or a new reproduction of a clean, but used, OEM manual. Many of the manufacturers from the early days of mechanized farming are no longer in existence, along with their manuals. For that reason we have spent years gathering a collection of clean reproductions of those early manuals. We then use those master reproductions to continue to print additional copies for sale, allowing you to keep that vintage tractor operating. When they are available, we offer new manuals from the OEM.
Can You Explain Some Of The Titles?
Some of our manuals are labeled from the factory as "Operator's Manuals" or "Operating Instructions". In many cases, this is the only manual that was published and no "Shop Service" manual is available. Also, many times the "Operator's Manual" goes into good detail on repairs, and will do well to serve as the manual you need for those repairs. In any case, if you are not completly happy with what you get for what you paid, send it back for a cheerful refund. We want only happy customers who will tell others. Call or send us an email today!
What is "Market" Price?
Many of our OEM manual prices are set by the manufacturer or publisher. In order to avoid giving a false price or having to change the price after a purchase has been made, we simply ask our customers to contact us so we can ensure we quote the most accurate and current price at the time. We will always give you the best possible price!
What is your return policy?
We stand behind our products 100% with our Love-It or Return-It Guarantee:
Please inspect your merchandise upon arrival. If you are not completely satisfied, you may return unused merchandise PREPAID within 15 days for a no-questions-asked refund. All merchandise to be returned must have Proper Authorization from Jensales Inc. Please write, fax or phone us and tell us what you want to return and why you want to return it. You will be issued a Return Authorization Number. Please include a copy of your invoice and note your Return Authorization Number on the invoice and the package. Returns must be in good resale-able condition (excluding defective items). Returns after 15 days may be subject to a 35% restocking fee or in some cases non-refundable. Refunds will be issued after merchandise has been received. A 35% restocking charge will be applied on all returns made after 30 days for reasons other than shipping error on our part or defective merchandise. For no reason will merchandise be accepted after one year.
Digital downloads are not included in this policy. Please see below for additional information.
We always handle any information we collect from you with the utmost respect, privacy and security. We will never trade, sell, loan or broadcast any of your information without explicit consent from you.
We secure our client data, but we do not store your credit card information after a transaction. We use SSL encryption to secure transactions, so your information is secure in transit. You may notice your URL window change to "https://jensales.3dcartstores.com" for secure purchases. This is by design, and helps us secure your information.
What Makes Jensales Different?
We offer superior customer service and top notch products.
- All manuals printed on bright white 8.5"x11" paper
- High resolution digital images
- Comb-bound for heavy use in the shop
- Full-size fold outs for schematics and diagrams
- Value Added Content/VAC: any available serial numbers, paint codes, and technical updates included
- Orders received by 1:00 pm CST shipped same day
- Every order comes with our legendary service. We care about your experience with us.
We think you'll agree that our manuals are better than the originals.
Are Reproductions As Good As The Original?
Better! We say so, and so do our customers. Originals are great, they are original, but our manuals take every chance to be better. Have a look through our Virtual Manual and judge the quality for yourself!
- Value Added Content: Whenever possible (and increasing every day) we include serial number runs, paint codes, and model number breakdowns to help you with your tractor. No other company, not even the factory, does this for you.
- Comb Binding: It is the most robust binding, it lays flat on your bench when you use it, and you can add to it if you need to. There's a reason your Grannie's favorite cookbooks are comb bound, and those same reasons are what make it the very best binding for tractor manuals.
- Fold Outs: Instead of reducing the size of those big schematics (electrical, hydraulic, etc) we print them out on 11x17 paper and Z-fold them so they will fit perfectly in with the rest of the manual. The first time you use one you will appreciate this feature immensely!
- Technical Bulletins: Many of our manuals include technical bulletins that were made available after the tractor and the manual were produced. This is invaluable information and not included with manuals from anyone else.
- Additional Content: We have hundreds of our popular titles that include additional content covering clutches, hydraulics, implements, and other add on components that the tractor often used. Again this is something you will get with our manuals and no others.
- Uniform size: Manuals are easier to use and easier to manage when they are all the same size, our manuals are printed on 8.5x11 super bright white paper for easy reading and use.
Digital Downloadable Manuals
How fast will I get my digital manual?
Within 24 hours except on the weekend (first thing Monday morning). In most cases within the hour. If you also ordered the printed version, you will likely see this in 1-5 days.
How do I access my digital manual?
Via a link in an email. The email will contain a password that will be used each time you access the manual. Save the email and the password. You will have 7 days to retrieve the manual after your purchase
Where can I use my digital manual?
PC’s, Mobile Devices, Tablets. Must have Adobe Reader installed
Can I print digital manuals?
Yes. At times you may want to print a few pages to take with you. If you plan to print the whole manual, let us do it for you. We offer the printed manual with a sturdy comb binding at 50% off the listed price when purchased with the downloaded manual
What if I want both digital and physical copies?
We offer the printed manual with a sturdy comb binding at 50% off the listed price when purchased with the downloaded manual. You can expect the hard copy in 1-5 business days.
What is your return policy with digital manuals?
All digital download sales are final.